Legal & Industrial Relations
NECA Legal (WA) Pty Ltd ("NECA Legal WA"), provides legal advice and assistance, including representation, to electrical contractors in a wide range of areas.
The highly qualified and experienced team based in Balcatta, was established explicitly to provide expert legal advice, representation and assistance to the electrotechnology industry. NECA WA members have exclusive access to free generalist legal advice and assistance with debt collection as well as reduced rates for additional legal services.
Industrial Relations (IR)
- Agreement Making (enterprise agreements and employment contracts)
- Termination of Employment
- Legislative Advice
- Advocacy and Representation
- Advice on Equal Opportunity and Discrimination
- Wages Rates and Obligations
- Union Right of Entry Assistance
- Legal advice on contracts including reviewing and drafting contracts for services and terms and conditions.
- Legal advice on the Construction Contracts Act and preparation of claims for adjudication.
Assistance with Prosecutions by EnergySafety
- Legal advice on regulator interviews and prosecutions, including representation at interviews and prosecutions, including court representation.
Debt Collection and Letters of Demand
- Legal advice and providing information on processes to be undertaken including drafting letters of demand to debtors.
To make an enquiry, contact NECA Legal WA by phone on (08) 6241 6129 or via email.